Biscuiteers launched in 2007 with the mission: ‘Why send flowers when you can send Biscuiteers?. They opened their second Icing Cafe on Northcote Road in Battersea, in 2014. You can drop in for homemade cakes, biscuits, shortbreads and macarons as well as a selection of hot and cold drinks to enjoy…
Whether you’re a home baking enthusiast wanting to improve your repertoire or you just fancy learning something new, our School of Icing is just the ticket. Here you’ll master all the skills that we use in the Icing Hall at the Ministry of Biscuits - including colouring, piping, feathering, line and flood icing.
Join us at our Northcote Road icing cafe for a 2 hour class led by one of our expert icers. At the end of the workshop you’ll leave with a beautiful tin of biscuits you’ve iced yourself and plenty of Biscuiteers tricks and techniques to try at home.
- All the biscuits, icing and edible decorations you’ll need to hand-ice your own collection of biscuits, plus a Biscuiteers tin to take them home in
- A complimentary tea or coffee to keep you going as you ice
- A Certificate of Excellence and a 100% cotton Biscuiteers apron at the end of the class
- 10% off any shopping done in the boutique after the class
- Minimum age is 14
- Please note we have a minimum class size of 4 people and we reserve the right to cancel if we do not have enough bookings
|General Sale||11:30 - 13:30||£90.00|
13 Northcote Road, SW11 1NG
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.